Lost and Found
Report a Lost Item by phone:
- Contact the Shore Transit Operations Division.
- When you call, be ready with information that can help identify the lost item, such as a detailed description or a unique characteristic of an item.
- Know the route number and/or bus number and the date and time of day you traveled.
Report a Lost Item online:
- Fill out the form to the right.
- Please give a detailed description or a unique characteristic of the item.
- Tell us the route number and/or bus number and the date and time you traveled.
Lost and Found Items are held for a period of 30 days. Items must be claimed and picked up within that time frame. Please be advised that after the 30-day period, items are discarded.