Shore Transit Employment Opportunities
Bus Operators (Opportunities range from Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal depending on availability)
A valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Passenger and Airbrake Endorsements is required for all Bus Operator and Maintenance positions.
- Driver's license valid in your state of residence
- A State DMV driving record verifying the most recent 24-month period (some restrictions may apply)
- Current DOT physical and the ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to work schedules that will include nights, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
General Application Instructions:
Please obtain an employment application from one of our remote offices listed or download the Employment Application now by clicking the button shown below. Applications are accepted and retained for three months. Qualified candidates are contacted for interviews as vacancies occur.
Tri-County Council for the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
31901 Tri-County Way, Suite 245
Salisbury, MD 21804
For other job opportunities please click here